Crown Point Christian School is accepting applications for a full time Administrative Assistant with an immediate opening to continue through the 2021/2022 school year.
This individual must be able to work professionally in a Christ-centered office setting.
- Willing to work full-time Summer hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm and during school calendar year Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm.
- Communicate professionally & effectively both verbally and in writing
- Work independently, respecting confidentiality and with discretion
- Be proficient in Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Word and have the ability to efficiently switch between Google and Office (Proficiency will be tested during the interview.)
- Quick learner, willing to embrace new technology and office systems
- Work as a team player to accomplish goals
- Work efficiently with many interruptions in a fast paced environment
- Treat others in a Christ-like and professional manner
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment in addressing issues
- Be proactive and seek ways to add value to the school community
Questions & How To Apply
Please click Apply Now to begin your application. If you have further questions after reviewing the material, please click here to contact us.